All prices quoted ex. gst.
Deadline for catering orders is 2pm the day before requested delivery.
Last minute catering orders may be accommodated subject to availability. Please call before placing your order online to confirm it can be accommodated.
Catering is served on platters owned by Louve Cafe. These platters are to be held securely until collection by Louve staff, or until returned by the client. Platters used by Louve vary in price and carry fees if unable to be recovered within a reasonable amount of time. If platters cannot be recovered, a small fee will be charged in order to cover the cost of lost / misplaced hire equipment, and to ensure Louve is able to continue to provide it’s catering service with appropriate hire equipment.
LouVe caters to most CBD locations (within a reasonable distance from Brookfield place, bearing in mind we deliver all orders fresh, on foot). If you are unsure as to whether your location lies within our service area please call or email to confirm before placing your order.
- Please note that for deliveries unusually far from our premises a delivery charge may be applicable (amount dependant on distance).
Amendments to orders that have already been made & paid for;
- Cancellation – Orders cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of delivery will be fully refunded minus a 3% account servicing charge.
- Cancellation charges may apply if;
- Your order is cancelled less than 48 hours before its delivery time.
- Costs have been incurred in regards food, labour or other service with relation to your order.
- Cancellation charges may apply if;
- Increasing an order that had already been paid for – please place a new order for the additional items required. Follow this order with a phone call to the store to let us know to amalgamate your orders.
- Reducing an order that has already been paid for – please call the store to notify.
- 48+ hours notice notice – a refund of the amount of the reduction (Less 3% account servicing fee) will be made.
- Less than 48 hours notice – depending on the amount of notice a refund may be issued OR credit to the value of the amount of the reduction will be added to your LouVe account for use on future orders.
A refund will be issued if;
- For any reason goods ordered & paid for are not / cannot be supplied you will be issued with a refund
- If there is a major problem (please refer to ACCC Consumer Rights)
Dietary requirements / allergies
- LouVe can cater to most dietary requirements / allergies if informed in due course (please add as “Additional Info” when at checkout).
- If a guest is highly allergic to any ingredient (to the point that the slightest contamination could induce anaphylaxis / death) we recommend that the client contact the store directly to inform the catering of the severity.
- The client understands that LouVe works with raw materials / ingredients purchased from third parties who’s products may be manufactured in plants that also process food items that certain guests may be allergic to (e.g. nuts, seeds, dairy etc.). In these instances, when LouVe has been informed of the dietary requirement / allergy, LouVe will inform the client of all available options.
If you would like to set up a credit account with LouVe please contact management directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LouVe’s standard credit terms are 7 days from the invoice date. We understand that some companies’ pay-runs may be bi-weekly or even monthly. We ask that, if your company’s next payment run is later than 7 days after the invoice date, you notify us in writing as to the next payment date. Payments that have been outstanding for over 30 days without written explanation may be subject to an additional charge of 1.5% per week thereafter.
In the unlikely event that an order you have placed does not arrive on time please call the store on 9322 8275. (Please allow a 10-minute grace period for the possibility of external factors such as adverse weather conditions affecting delivery).
In the unlikely event your order cannot be filled completely a member of staff will be in touch to offer an alternative remedy as soon as possible.